Crystal Reports 2011 Level 2
Buffalo Dates: 8/5/2013 - 8/6/2013, 12/17/2013 - 12/18/2013
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 2 Days
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Objective: You will create complex reports using Crystal Reports tools.
Target Student: This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools that make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
Prerequisites: Crystal Reports 2011 Level 1. A knowledge of programming and/or SQL would also be helpful.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create automatic and manual running totals.
- work with cross-tab reports.add subreports.
- create drill-downs in a report.use SQL statements in report processing.
- create complex formulas.
- add charts to reports.enhance report functionality.
Full Course Outline
Lesson 1: Creating Running Totals Topic
Lesson 2: Working with Cross-TabsTopic
Lesson 3: Adding Subreports Topic L
Lesson 4: Creating Drill-Downs in a Report Topic
Lesson 5:Using SQL Statements in Processing class
Lesson 6: Creating Complex Formulass
Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Reports
Lesson 8: Enhancing Report Functionality
Appendix A: Managing Reports
Appendix B: Processing Data on the Serve
Appendix C: Detecting and Fixing Problems