Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro: Level 2
Buffalo Dates: Please call for availability
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 1 Day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: As a business professional, you have some experience in using Adobe Acrobat. Now, you are ready to further develop your PDF documents. In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
Course Objective: You will use Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing
Target Student: The target student for this course are office professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of Acrobat 9.0 Pro
Prerequisites: Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro: Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create PDF files from technical documents.
- enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- create interactive PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- make a PDF document ready for commercial printing.
- finalize PDF files for commercial printing.
Full Course Outline
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
Lesson 2: Enhancing PDF Documents
Lesson 3: Creating Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer
Lesson 4: Preparing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
Lesson 5: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing