Sexual Harassment Awareness for Employees
Buffalo Dates: Please call for availability
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 5 Days
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You work for a local company in a non-management position. You're familiar with the term sexual harassment, but you want to ensure that you possess the latest information regarding sexual harassment awareness and prevention. In this course, you will obtain that knowledge.
Course Objective: You will develop a working knowledge of how to prevent sexual harassment for non-management employees.
Target Student: Any non-management employee seeking information for the first time and those who need a refresher on sexual harassment awareness and prevention.
Prerequisites: No Prerequisites required for this course.
Performanced-Based Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- receive an overview of sexual harassment issues.
- receive an overview of how to take responsibility regardless of your role in the workplace.
- receive an overview of how to maintain your awareness of sexual harassment.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Issue
- Lesson 2: Exercising Responsibility
- Lesson 3: Maintaining Awareness