Adobe ActionScript 3.0
Buffalo Dates: Please call for availability
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Delivery Method: Instructor Led
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will create dynamic applications using ActionScript 3.0.
Course Objective: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a simple web application using ActionScript 3.0.
- Create interactive applications using ActionScript 3.0.
- Manipulate data from external resources.
- Include built-in components in their Flash applications.
- Incorporate video and audio in their applications using AS 3.0.
Target Student: This course is intended for intermediate to advanced Flash users who want to learn ActionScript programming. After taking this course, students will be able to add more complex interactivity and robust animations with ActionScript.
To gain the most from this class, it is recommended that students take the following courses:
or have the equivalent knowledge.
Full Course Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with ActionScript 3.0
Lesson 2: Creating Interactivity Using AS3
Lesson 3: Manipulating Data from External Resources
Lesson 4: Using Built-In Components
Lesson 5: Controlling Video and Audio Using AS 3.0