Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 1
Buffalo Dates: 6/5/2013, 7/11/2013, 8/9/2013, 9/17/2013, 10/17/2013, 11/18/2013, 12/17/2013
Rochester Dates: 8/12/2013, 11/7/2013
Length: 1 day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
Target Student: This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of the introductory Windows courses, such as either of the following, or have equivalent skills and knowledge:
- Windows XP Professional : Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- format a worksheet.
- print the content of an Excel workbook.
- manage an Excel workbook.
Full Course Outline
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
Lesson 3: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
Lesson 4: Formatting an Excel Worksheet
Lesson 5: Printing Excel Workbooks
Lesson 6: Managing an Excel Workbook