Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2
Buffalo Dates: 5/20/2013, 6/19/2013, 7/25/2013, 8/23/2013, 10/1/2013, 10/31/2013, 12/2/2013
Rochester Dates: 5/21/2013, 8/26/2013, 11/21/2013
Length: 1 Day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Target Student: This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following course or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment