Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 3
Buffalo Dates: 6/3/2013, 8/8/2013, 10/15/2013, 12/16/2013
Rochester Dates: 6/11/2013, 9/9/2013, 12/12/2013
Length: 1 Day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
Target Student: This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 2
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- collaborate with other workbook users.
- audit worksheets. analyze data.
- work with multiple workbooks.
- import and export data.
- integrate Excel data with the web.
- structure workbooks with XML.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Lesson 2: Collaborating with Other Users
- Lesson 3: Auditing Worksheets
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 5: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Lesson 6: Importing and Exporting Data
- Lesson 7: Integrating Excel Data with the Web
- Lesson 8: Structuring Workbooks with XML