Microsoft Access 2010 Level 3
Buffalo Dates: 7/30/2013, 11/22/2013
Rochester Dates: 5/23/2013, 8/28/2013, 11/18/2013
Length: 1 Day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will create complex Access databases by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros, and performing database maintenance.
Target Student: This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
To ensure your success, knowledge of basic and intermediate features of Access tables, relationships, and queries, forms, and reports is recommended. The following courses or equivalent knowledge is recommended:
- Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 1
- Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 2
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create and revise Microsoft Office Access 2010 macros.
- customize reports by using various Microsoft Office Access 2010 features.
- maintain their databases using Microsoft Office Access 2010 tools.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Structuring Existing Data
- Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries
- Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros
- Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports
- Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database