Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 4
Buffalo Dates: 6/17/2013, 8/22/2013, 10/29/2013, 12/30/2013
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 1 Day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Objective: You will use the advanced features of Microsoft Office Excel 2010 to attain proficiency as an Excel power user.
Target Student: This course is designed for advanced Microsoft Office Excel professionals who may work or be interested in the domain of finance, statistics, project analysis, and market analysis including the fields of micro- and macro-economics.
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 4, the following courses or equivalent knowledge is recommended:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 2
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 3
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manipulate data using statistical and lookup functions.
- analyze data using the data analysis tools in Microsoft Excel 2010.
- make investment decisions using the financial functions in Excel 2010.
- examine data using math functions in Excel 2010.
- manipulate data using text and information functions in Excel.
- create templates and work with Excel's advanced chart options.
- manage data in Excel workbooks.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Manipulating Data Using Statistical and Lookup Functions
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data Using Data Analysis Tools
- Lesson 3: Working with Data Using Financial Functions
- Lesson 4: Examining Data Using Math Functions
- Lesson 5: Manipulating Data Using Text and Information Functions
- Lesson 6: Working with Templates and Charts
- Lesson 7: Managing Data in Workbooks