Buffalo Dates: Please call for availability
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 0.5 Days
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Objective: You will develop critical leadership skills so that you are able to step forward with confidence as a leader in your organization. You will develop practical, necessary skills such as managing your time well, communicating effectively, and delegating work to others. You will also learn what great leaders know: how to hire the right people, how to facilitate productive meetings and handle conflict among team members, and how to coach people to give their best job performance.
Target Student: This course is intended for a wide range of senior managers and supervisors who seek advanced training in organizational leadership.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following Element K course or have equivalent knowledge:
- What Good Managers Do: The First 100 Days
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to position yourself to lead.
- Learn to build a winning team.
- Learn to lead with confidence.
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Position Yourself to Lead Topic
- Lesson 2: Build a Winning Team
- Lesson 3: Lead with Confidence