Microsoft Excel 2010 Pivot Tables
Buffalo Dates: 6/13/2013, 10/4/2013
Rochester Dates: Please call for availability
Length: 1/2 day
* Discounting may be available for multiple students attending from the same organization and for private training classes; contact us for more information.
Course Description: You will create and analyze PivotTable data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- build a PivotTable.
- analyze data using PivotTables
- present PivotTable data visually
Target Student: This course is meant for people with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general computer proficiency.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Level 1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Level 2
Full Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Building a PivotTable
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Lesson 3: Presenting PivotTable Data Visually